Thursday, June 25, 2009

Touched by a king




I watched The Jackson Five movie so much when I was younger, my mother eventually took the tape and banned me from touching it. Fastforward about five years and the King of Pop re-emgerged on the world stage with his Invincible album, and that's when it happened. That's when I fell for him. My aunt had given me his album as only a stocking stuffer, but it was the best Christmas gift I'd gotten that winter.

He's the man who made us all believe in Never Neverland. He's the guy who convinced us all that being bad was a good thing. We've loved . RIP Michael Jackson. You've made a lasting impact on this PYT.

When did you first invite the king into your world? What were you listening to when you realized that his songs could very well provide the party soundtrack to your life?


Tell me your favorite Michael moment.

No comments: